We invite you to contact us with your questions at (507) 645-4153, and we are glad to arrange a tour of our comfortable facilities.
- It gives you the time to research the funeral provider, location and price.
- It allows you to personalize your service, making it as simple or traditional as you want.
- Eliminates second guessing regarding the wishes of the deceased at the time of death.
- Removes a tremendous burden from your family on what is certain to be one of the worst days of their lives.
Many individuals and families are making the decision to pre-arrange and pre-pay for the funeral expenses before the need arises. According to industry sources four and a half million people will pre-plan their funeral and burial arrangements this year.
- Paying today’s prices guarantees that the funeral service will be carried out at no additional cost to the family.
- Pre-Paying a funeral prevents other life insurance policies from being depleted at the time of a loved one’s death.
- It allows you to consider cost effective options at a time when you are better prepared to make sound financial decisions.
- Gives you the flexibility to make payments – into an insurance policy, annuity or trust account.
- It allows you to shelter assets when paying for medical benefits.
Bierman Funeral Home and Crematory can provide the best possible guidance and information as you plan your funeral for the future. Complete the form below and we will start the process by contacting you to cover the next steps.
Thank you for the wonderful job you did in making funeral arrangements for my mother so easy. The funeral home has been so helpful with both my mother’s and father’s funerals. I am so glad they made their arrangements with you.R.T.