We invite you to contact us with your questions at (507) 645-4153, and we are glad to arrange a tour of our comfortable facilities.
Welcome to Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory
During this uncertain time, the staff of the Benson & Langehough Funeral Home and Bierman Funeral Home want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to protect our client families and the people of Northfield.
We have stepped up our disinfection efforts in all areas of the funeral home.
- If a loved one dies, our funeral directors can do most of the arrangements over the phone or via email.
- As per the guidelines put forth by the CDC, we will no longer hold a gathering of more than 10 people in the funeral home.
- As always, we are available by phone any time to serve the needs of the people of the Northfield area.
- We strongly recommend that our client families hold private family services or graveside services, and/or a delayed public service.
- We will offer family viewing but will halt public visitations and services at this time.
- We are no longer offering refreshments before or after services at our facilities as well.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to a time when we will return to a sense of normalcy in our business and community. Until then, we are always available if you have questions or need our services.
Andrew Langehough, Preston Eidenschink, & Bryce Beckstrand
The Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory has been family owned and operated since 1906 founded by A.W. Bierman. We are located on the south edge of Northfield next to the high school. Our funeral home offers seating for 200 people. We have lighted off street parking and a reception area for families, and our building is handicap accessible.
At Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory our purpose has always been to provide, considerate and thoughtful service to all types of people, from all walks of life. Since every funeral is important and unique, we do everything we can to ensure the family’s wishes are carried out. Your trust when providing funeral service is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
As the seasons change, so does life. For more than 100 years, Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory has served Northfield area families with caring professional service and personal attention. Nationally recognized for our innovation and commitment to service excellence, we listen to families to help them create simple ceremonies to one-of-a-kind tributes that become cherished experiences.
Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory can provide the best possible guidance and information as you plan your funeral for the future.
I just want to thank you for your kind, caring, and professional manner as you helped me and my family through this difficult time. The extra touches, and your spot-on recommendations for flowers and food will be remembered always.B.V.