- If you would like to speak with someone on our staff, please call (507) 645-5123 and leave a message.
- Vehicles in the cemetery shall observe a speed limit of 15 MPH on the blacktop service road.
- Pets are not allowed in the park, except for trained quide dogs or when kept in automobiles.
Flower & Decoration Regulations
- No enclosure of any kind shall be permitted around any plot or lot, The placing of articles such as balloons, pinwheels, planter boxes, souvenirs, photographs or preserved flowers, is discouraged.
- Fresh flowers are allowed in the cemetery at all times in regulation vases, and should be removed when they became unsightly.
- Artificial flowers are not permitted.
- Potted plants may be placed on grave sites and should be removed by the family when they became unsightly.
- Sections MN O No marker over 6 inches high.
- All other sections on single graves no marker over 6 inches high. On two graves one marker can be 16 inches high if placed on both graves.
- No single grave marker anywhere can be more than 6 inches high.
- Ona five grave lot one large monument may be placed.
- Any marker not meeting these requirements will not be allowed.
- All markers and monuments must be approved by cemetery management in writing before being staked or placed.