There are different services that you can choose for a loved one’s burial, depending upon your individual needs and preferences:
- Immediate burial means that your loved one will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering.
- Visitation, also called a viewing, wake, or calling hours, allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one in an open or closed casket and say goodbye or offer their support and sympathy to the bereaved.
- Funeral or memorial services can take place at a funeral home, in a church, or even at your home. The service is a ceremony which serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal services are held at the cemetery, and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final disposition through ground burial.
- Peace of Mind
When you choose Bierman Funeral Home & Crematory for cremation, you know that your loved one will always be in Andy's or Bryce's attentive and capable hands. Our Meadow Green Crematory is a safe and secure environment allowing your loved one to remain in our custody at all times. We handle every step of the cremation process with dignity and respect. You can be assured that the cremation is performed with dignity and to the highest standards.
- Our Facility - MEADOW GREEN CREMATORY
There is a significant difference between “cremation services” and “on-site crematory services.” The biggest advantage to Bierman Funeral Home owning and operating Meadow Green Crematory is the certainty of knowing that the process is being handled with the utmost care. We are among the few mortuaries in Minnesota to operate its own crematory. Meadow Green Crematory is a secure facility and is inspection ready at all times.
- The Cremation Process
During a cremation, the casket or container holding your loved one is placed in the cremation chamber. When the cremation is complete, the cremated remains are carefully removed from the cremation chamber. We then place them in an urn chosen by the family. Throughout the entire process, we use a meticulously controlled labeling system to ensure accurate identification. This procedure follows our commitment to providing the highest standard of care.
Green Burial Services
For those who want to be more environmentally friendly with their end-of-life decisions, we offer green burial options. This way, you can honor your loved one’s life while reducing their environmental impact. A green burial service may be right for your loved one if they were an avid nature lover, worked in an environmental science field, or were passionate about living an eco-friendly lifestyle.
To learn more about our green burial options, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We offer multiple online payment options to help lessen the financial burden on your family during this difficult time. Talk to a member of our staff if you have any questions or need more information.
- eChecks, or ACH payments, let you transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for services. It’s fast, secure, and saves you money on credit card fees.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Use our online payment platform to easily and securely pay by credit card today.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and more. With all the features of other major crowdfunding sites and less fees, crowdfunding on our website is a great option for your family. Talk to a member of our staff to start a crowdfunding campaign today.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. Viewing the offers available to you doesn’t affect your credit, so you can see all the options you have for loan amounts and repayment terms.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, talk to us. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We’ll also handle all the paperwork!